I always love a good waffle so when I see a new recipe that sounds intriguing I'm all about trying it. This one did not disappoint! They have a great flavor and a great texture. And it's so simple!
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup no-sugar-added creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 0g net carbs sweetener
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Lightly spray a waffle maker with nonstick cooking spray and preheat.
- In a medium bowl, stir to combine all ingredients.
- Distribute batter evenly among four waffle forms and cook 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter if necessary. Serve warm.
You can add whipped cream and/or chocolate chips to make it more of a dessert too.
I found this recipe in The Dirty, Lazy, Keto 5 Ingredient Cookbook - available on kindle unlimited. :) This book has tons of great recipes that are really simple.